2 lbs cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar (divided)
8 Tbsp flour
pinch of salt
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1/2 c. melted butter/margarine
1 pint sour cream
1/2 cup California Gourmet Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 pkgs. honey or chocolate graham crackers
1/2 c. butter
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix blended graham crackers with melted butter.
- Spread onto 9" or 10" springform pan.
- Mix flour, salt, and 1/2 c of sugar in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix softened cream cheese with 1 cup sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- Mix the bowl of dry ingredients into the larger bowl.
- Add melted butter and sour cream.
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Optional: add California Gourmet mini-chocolate-chips into the batter.
- Pour mixture over unbaked crust.
- Bake for one hour at 325 degrees.
- Turn off oven and cool cheesecake in oven for 2 hours with door open slightly.
- Optional: Melt California Gourmet chocolate chips and drizzle on top.
Eat & Enjoy!