1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 Tbsp. vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. sea salt
1 1/2 cups quality chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat the eggs and sugars together with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add oil and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix at low speed.
- Fold in the chips by hand.
- Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto lined cookie sheets.
- Bake with convection or one tray at a time.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes. The cookies will become firm as they cool; baking longer will cause the cookies to harden.
- Store the cookies in airtight tin/plastic containers, separating each layer with foil or wax paper so they don't stick together.