Mix by Hand - Quick & Easy
1 1/2 cups sugar
3/4 cup oil
3/4 cup potato starch
1 cup cocoa powder (Dutch works, too)
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 cups California Gourmet 48%-Cocoa
Kosher for Passover Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Line 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, and oil.
- In medium bowl, mix potato starch, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Pour dry mixture in to the large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Stir the California Gourmet chocolate chips into batter.
- Bake at 375 for 20-22 minutes, until toothpick comes out mostly dry.
Allow to cool for 30 min. Cut into squares. Makes 24 - 30 squares.